I actually, legitimately love that iPhone covers are rapidly becoming the snuff boxes or cigarette cases of our generation.
I think that the design of everyday objects that many people have—especially ones that could be mundane, like phone accessories—is a window into a time. I love that there is a spectrum of a market, from cheap and utilitarian to custom-made and statement-making. I find it fascinating which areas we choose to become avenues of self-expression.
For what it’s worth, I am definitely writing vintage iPhone accessory collectors into Mementos. It’s happening.
- muchtoofullofsand likes this
- dancin-maggie23 reblogged this from andrezel
- dancin-maggie23 likes this
- bookcoversproject likes this
- bookcoversproject said: awesome.
- opalsinearrings likes this
- goodshipophelia likes this
- emergentpattern likes this
- brianstowell said: Hahahahaha was this idea bouncing around in your head before you saw my new case?
- indifferentomens likes this
- bethsartandstuff likes this
- andrezel posted this